Monday, March 3, 2014

Our Family Missionary





So this will probably happen quite a few more times considering Elder Stephenson has only been out for three months. It blows my mind every time I read another email from him. You can tell how important the gospel is and his testimony is to him. To watch him grow is an incredible experience. I was so young when my older brother left I don't remember much. Elder Stephenson is a wonderful missionary. 
I try every week to send him at least a couple of sentences so he knows that we are always thinking about him! So yesterday I sent him a few sentences and some pictures from mine and Trextons wedding since he hasn't gotten to see them. Super simple.
He replied with, "please send more! It is wonderful to see pictures of the family!" And he proceeded to say this, 

 "Miss you so much and love you. Oh and by the way I was reading Dear Elders I got in the MTC the other day and I saw in one that you said you were proud to be my sister and right when I read that I almost started crying because it made me miss you so much so thanks. But to be honest I think I am the lucky one you have helped me so much in life and taught so many things that I am so grateful for. I am really proud to be your brother! Love ya!!!"


Needless to say I started crying before I had finished reading. I can not describe how happy I was to read it! I love him and miss him SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment